Our customer service department will be pleased to answer any questions you may have, or provide you with information concerning your order.
Delivery of your flower order can only take place during the regular business hours.
The recipient phone number, which you furnish to us when you place an order,
is used for delivery purposes. The recipient will be called to schedule delivery.
To maintain our high quality standards, we will occasionally contact recipients to ensure satisfaction with their gift.
Same Day Delivery
We make every effort to deliver your order as quickly as possible. Most of our products can be delivered the same day.
To assure same-day delivery, orders must be received before 1:00 pm, Monday - Saturday, Ukraine time zone.
Orders received after that time may be delivered the following day.
As a general rule, delivery takes place on the requested date excepting following days:
* Christmas and New Year orders are generally delivered 2 - 3 days prior to the requested delivery date.
* 14 February - St. Valentine's Day: Due to the high order volume on the busiest flower day of the year, orders for St. Valentines Day may exceptionally be delivered on 12/13 February.
* 8 March - Women's Day: Orders for Women's Day may exceptionally be delivered on 6/7 March.
Note: Before major holidays, we recommend that you place your orders at least five days in advance.
To request a specific delivery time, please type it into the Special Instructions field during checkout. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
Please take into account time zone differences.
We do not have any deliver time guarantee, unless for funeral and weddings.
We are unable to guarantee deliveries on Saturday afternoons, Sundays or public holidays.
We are unable to guarantee time of delivery to hotels and hospitals.
Recipient Not at Home
In the absence of the recipient, our florist will leave a note on the recipient's door asking them to contact us
to schedule a delivery time and we will try to reach the recipient by a phone later. If we are unable to deliver
the flowers and unable to reach the recipient within 24 hours after the first attempt of delivery,
we will inform you that no delivery could be made and will ask an additional contact information.
If you have specific instructions for the delivery of your gift bouquet, please note them in the Special Delivery Instructions field during checkout. In all other cases, if the recipient is not at home when the florist attempts a delivery,
they will either:
* Call the recipient to schedule an appropriate delivery time
* Leave the gift bouquet with a neighbor and place a message on the recipient's door with this information